Join the Family Today | Manjimup Toyota
Manjimup Toyota provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their careers.
Current Job Vacancies
Manjimup Toyota & Mitsubishi are looking for a motivated Parts Interpreter to join our busy award-winning Parts Department.
At Manjimup Toyota & Mitsubishi, we have committed ourselves to being a superior regional dealership, delivering the highest standard of customer service. We are a family-owned business always willing to go the extra mile to ensure our customers receive the highest level of service and we are always on the lookout for people who share our passion. The Parts Interpreter role is an important part of our business operations, by assisting our customers with all their parts fulfilment needs.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting, Quoting and Sales of automotive parts and accessories.
- Provide product information to our customers.
- Understand and monitor effective parts processes including inventory control.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
- 12 months minimum experience in a similar role and knowledge of the automotive parts industry is preferred.
- Be a team player and able to work closely with all departments.
- Display mechanical aptitude and computer / IT skills .
- High level of organisational skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with reputable brands.
- Opportunity to work alongside our existing highly experienced team.
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Work Life Balance.
- Career Development opportunities. If this sounds like you:
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, and you have had at least 12 months in a similar role please send through your resume and covering letter outlining your suitability and previous experience for the role to Wally Cybulawally.firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries to Wally 0418 611 033
To find out about our current vacancies or to register your interest, please complete the enquiry form on the right and we will contact you shortly.